Xoom Payment

amyruthlove
New Community Member

I have just paid someone via Xoom. They’ve received the funds, but I can’t see that the funds have left my account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @amyruthlove

Great question!

When you send money within the UK or to certain countries, PayPal handles your transaction, and you will normally see the payment details in your PayPal account.

However, if you send an international payment for any of the reasons below, your payment is handled by Xoom, a PayPal service that provides worldwide money transfers. You’ll be asked to log in to your Xoom account, so you can:

• Send money to a recipient’s bank account
  • Send money for cash pickup or home delivery
  • Recharge a prepaid mobile phone
  • Pay an international bill

If you don’t have a Xoom account yet, you can create one right from your PayPal account. Once you log in to PayPal, you’ll be able to access these new international payment capabilities by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Send & Request at the top of the page.
  3. Click the More tab at the top.
  4. Click Send money under "Send money abroad."
  5. Enter or select the recipient's country and click Next.
  6. Select "Xoom" as your delivery method and click Select.

PayPal will take you directly to Xoom.com and use your PayPal credentials to create a Xoom account for you in the process. If you already have a Xoom account, you’ll be able to link it to your PayPal account when you are taken to Xoom.com.

For your convenience, you can use your PayPal credentials to log in to your Xoom account by clicking the "Continue with PayPal" button on Xoom.com.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.