Wrong person

Art32115
New Community Member
My mother sent me money it said my name and had my profile pic she sent $50 and after about 10 minutes i hadn’t received the money so she looked at the phone again and it said my name still but it also said a random woman’s name as well and showed her picture instead of mine I haven’t received the money after an hour it shows a random woman’s email and name and she won’t answer on email or Facebook messenger it was sent through friends and family because it literally said she was sending it to me this was her second attempt so I was watching it to make sure she did it right the first time she sent me the money it used my pay pal card through the Facebook messenger app then I canceled that payment because it was from my account to me so I didn’t want the fee but I also haven’t gotten that money returned to my account either so I’m currently missing $93 plus fees and pay pal said they’re closed $50 that PayPal sent to a random stranger and $43 that pay pal billed my card for to send to my own account wth is up with this company
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.