Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account

New Community Member

Wrong account

I've just sent money to an incorrect email address. Is there any way I can cancel this straight away before its claimed?


Volunteer Advisor

Re: Wrong account



If its saying pending / unclaimed WITH a cancel option then yes.

If its saying pending / unclaimed withOUT a cancel option then no, it would 'time out' 30 days post payment BUT keep an eye on it as if it is claimed by the wrong email address you may have to open a dispute to get your money back.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.