Woocommerce / PayPal - pay with debit or credit card displaying intermittently

Patz79
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all,

I'm having problems with my Woocommerce / Paypal not displaying the 'pay with debit or credit card option. Everything else is set up fine and payments are going through etc.https://burygreenpoultry.co.uk/online-courses/

If you look at the screenshot attached - this is what should appear but only does this say once every 20 times! I've found through searching that countless people have experienced this but none of the solutions posted have fixed it for me. I've cleared cookies, tried different devices / browsers as well as checked the 'Allow customers to conveniently checkout directly with PayPal' in the payment settings in Woocommerce.

I can also confirm that the PayPal account (in question) is a business one, that the 'allow guest checkout' option is enabled in the PayPal account and the countries that we've tried purchasing from are UK and Spain.  The strangest thing is that it sometimes does work! Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Patz79
Contributor
Contributor

I can't seem to edit my post (how?!) Here's the screenshot I was referring to:

WhatsApp Image 2019-03-09 at 11.56.51.jpeg

Login to Me Too

not_here

Hi @Patz79 

I'd suggest submitting a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support team to check your account to ensure nothing is needed from our end. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Christina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.