Wish.com pay without creditcard

Mies
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I created a PayPal account to pay for some products on wish.com since I don't have a creditcard. The problem is that once I select PayPal as a means of payment in the Wish app, I get redirected to a PayPal screen that tells me that in order to be able to go on, I need to add a creditcard. The whole idea of using PayPal is because I don't have a creditcard. Is there a possibility to pay with paypal without a credit card in wish.com? Please help 😊

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mies,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you're having making a payment on a merchant's website. It sounds like this merchant requires a billing agreement that needs a card as a default payment method. If the system is requiring a card to complete the payment, I regret that it will not be able to be established without one.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Miercoles1904
New Community Member
Hi, so there is nooo possibility at all to pay on WISH.com via PayPal without credit card??
Login to Me Too

DeHu
New Community Member
I have the Same problem it Game after an update of the app I think or after I ordered for the first time idk but I Need help.
Login to Me Too

Rashid84
New Community Member
I've had the same problem,and I have money in my PayPal account,has any solution been found?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.