Wish Item Pending

Duchiou
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I've been ordered an item 4 days ago, I also have been charged and money has been taken off my bank account through PayPal.

I would like to know if someone can help please, how is it possible that they charged me but the item is still pending?

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Duchiou,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

If the order status is "Pending", your order has been received by the seller, but your payment has not yet been processed.

For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order. For purchases of goods, many sellers will complete the payment when they are ready to send your purchase. For some purchases, such as services, rentals or hotel stays, the seller will complete the payment after your purchase is fully delivered.

The status of an order will continue to display as pending until it expires, is completed, or has been voided.

If you have any problems with an order, you may contact your seller directly for a quicker resolution. You can find theri contact information on the transaction details page in your Activity.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Sharingiscaring
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @Duchiou,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

If the order status is "Pending", your order has been received by the seller, but your payment has not yet been processed.

For most purchases, the seller will complete the payment within a few days of receiving the order. For purchases of goods, many sellers will complete the payment when they are ready to send your purchase. For some purchases, such as services, rentals or hotel stays, the seller will complete the payment after your purchase is fully delivered.

The status of an order will continue to display as pending until it expires, is completed, or has been voided.

If you have any problems with an order, you may contact your seller directly for a quicker resolution. You can find theri contact information on the transaction details page in your Activity.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.