Why was I charged so much for something I bought

mfrcayetano
Contributor
Contributor

I never applied for PAYPAL credit. So bear that in mind. I sent money a week ago but had to cancelled it due to remittance being very complicated. So I filed a refund and it was given back to me. Now the the money refunded was for £261. I purchased some things on itunes which cost £200 and used the remainder of the balance to pay for my travell fare to go to work that cost £81 so I added £20 on my debit card. So I can use Paypal. After 2-3 days not only is my bankl overdrawn -£68 even ,y paypal account is -£61. Take note that I AM NOT A PAYPAL CREDIT user. I can only use PAYPAL if I put money on my debit card. So can anybody expllain why my bank ended up being overdrawn? When the only transaction on it was through PAYPAL and I spent my money on and then I still owe paypal for what? They took money out of my account for something I have no idea about and they charged me here as well? Been trying to get a hold of an agent to explaiin this madness to me. How could I owe my own bank £68 when I last used paypal I had to transfer money to make sure I have enough funds to continue the purchase. And now I owe PAYPAL too? what kind of BS is happening? I tried to email and call them... I was just left on hold for hours. I demand an explanation and I want the money you taken from me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.