Why need Credit card to complete payment

PandaKun

I have no intend to use credit card on PayPal I earn money from OPskins (selling CSGO skin) I have money in my account and now I wanted to buy something I click pay now with PayPal on my website it redirected to pay pal login screen I logged in and it just ask me for freaking credit card WTH I have enough money inside my account there's no need for credit card My question : if I entered my credit card detail will the payment success immediately or I still Ned to wait for stupid verify thing Need advice

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PandaKun

If you have funds in your paypal balance but have not yet verified your paypal account with a bank account or card then paypal may well block you using that option until you add AND verify that card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PandaKun
I mean like If I click pay now it redirected me to PayPal Asking for credit card Then if I just enter it can I complete the purchase that way
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PandaKun

As I said you may well have to verify it first, all you can do is add it and see.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PandaKun
I already add a bank account but Can't bank account verify??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PandaKun

Why can't you verify your bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PandaKun
I added a bank account but paypal didn't ask me to verify the bank account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PandaKun

When you add a bank account paypal sends you a code to verify your bank account  >>

Here’s how to link a bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click +Link a card or bank.
  3. Click Link a bank account.
  4. If you don't see your bank listed, then click I have a different bank at the bottom right.
  5. Select Checking or Savings.
  6. Enter the bank's routing number and your account number, then click Agree and Link.
  7. Verify that your routing and account number are correct and click Continue.

After you have entered your bank account details, you will be prompted to confirm your bank account. Your bank account needs to be confirmed in order for you to use it as a funding option when making purchases.

In 2 to 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. There will be a third entry on your statement combining these two amounts as a withdrawal. For example, you may see two deposits of $.05 and $.15 and a withdrawal of $.20. Enter the 2 small amounts, in this example this would be $.05 and $.15, on the confirm bank screen. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Wallet near the top of the page.
  3. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  4. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account, then click Submit.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Effendy
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@PandaKun

If you have funds in your paypal balance but have not yet verified your paypal account with a bank account or card then paypal may well block you using that option until you add AND verify that card.

Your explaination doesn't help. I've got same problem here, I had my account verified about 4 years ago. Now I don't use CC anymore. I just use Paypal for receiving payment from my clients and then withdraw the money through my bank account.

The problem occured when I intended to pay subscription on some sites. Paypal asked my CC details again due the expired current registered CC, even though my PP balance is more than enough to pay the subscription.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Effendy

@kernowlassYour explaination doesn't help.

No problem, I won't respond to try and help you then, ok?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.