Why me

kylahrobinson
Contributor
Contributor
Ive been playing this games to get some extra cash for me and my family. Tree for money, bingo, 2049 cards, 2048 balls, look emoji, lucky bingo. I doing everything the games require to receive the gifts but they are not being applied to my paypal account. It showing they sent it to my account but its not showing in my account. Why are these people playing with me i really spent time on this games and ads. Stop playing i don't understand
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kylahrobinson 

Because those games are a sham, a joke. Do a web search on all those games. Nobody is going to pay out the amounts these games claim to pay out. They want you to watch ad so the game developers and ad providers make the money, not you. They collect your PayPal email and name and Lord knows what they do with it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kylahrobinson 

Because those games are a sham, a joke. Do a web search on all those games. Nobody is going to pay out the amounts these games claim to pay out. They want you to watch ad so the game developers and ad providers make the money, not you. They collect your PayPal email and name and Lord knows what they do with it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.