Why is paypal so evil?

Hyro
New Community Member

Paypal stole money form my bank account and now my bank charged me an NSF charge? What should I do? Should I hire a lawyer to sue these **bleep**?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mwstuntz40
Contributor
Contributor

Do it. i'd join you in taking legal action against these disgusting turds.

Login to Me Too

Mariano1980
Contributor
Contributor
I am in the process of taking these evil **bleep** down! They won't release my stimulus because I was a victim of identity theft but they don't care and keep telling me they can't help me with anything until I log into an account that I have never seen in my life and pay the $75 dollars they are negative. I told them I'll pay $100 dollars to whosever account that is just to get my money released but I cannot do it myself because that account is not mine. Now they don't answer me and when they finally reply like a week later they'll just say something like "please fix your account". I spoke with a few attorneys today and although these **bleep** know how to cover their **bleep**, all 3 attorneys said they will gladly take this case for I have printed out all of our conversations. I would love to start a class action and have everyone sign and take this piece of **bleep** company full of criminals down!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.