Why is my paymemt pending ?

Omer_Uae
Contributor
Contributor

I have send funds to an ebay seller iver a week ago and the seller quite strangely wouldn't accept any payment method besides paypal. The transaction was made and funds of over $160 were deducted from my account but the seller contacted me and has confirmed that he had received no funds for the paymemt processed on Feb 10th. The seller was rude and didn't want to resolve the matter professionally, the seller was contacted several times and stated he wasn't willing to ship my item until he received payment. Surprisingly, ilI've showed the seller proof of payment from my paypal but still confirmed that he hasn't been paid. The current status of my payment is pending, I no longer wish to continue business with this seller because I suspect him of leing. When will I expect my refund back, why isn't paypal confirming the payment as funds were deducted from my account? and when will the pending status clear ? I'll be grateful if you can help out. Kind Regards

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.