Why is my money in my summary but not in my walleg

Bill241
New Community Member
Today I revived a refund and it shows that it’s gone through on my summary but when I go on my wallet it’s not in there why is this ??
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bill241 

All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.

Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on your credit/debit card issuer.

What you paid withWhere your refund goesWhen you'll get it
Credit Card (including PayPal Credit)Credit Card
Up to 30 days
*if the card you paid with is closed or a prepaid card, please contact the card issuer as the money will still be refunded to your credit card account.
Bank accountBank account3 to 5 business days
PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balancePayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balanceSame day the refund is issued
PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance and Credit CardThe amount paid with your card will be refunded to your card. The remaining amount will be credited to your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance.card-Up to 30 days
balance-Same day the refund was issued.
Debit CardDebit Card
Up to 30 days
*If the refund can't be applied to your debit card, it will be sent to your PayPal account.

***Bank funded transactions: for cases in which a refund is requested or processed shortly after a purchase is made, we will make an effort to cancel the transaction, so you are never charged. If we’re unable to cancel the transaction, then a refund will be processed and credited to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bill241 

All refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.

Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on your credit/debit card issuer.

What you paid withWhere your refund goesWhen you'll get it
Credit Card (including PayPal Credit)Credit Card
Up to 30 days
*if the card you paid with is closed or a prepaid card, please contact the card issuer as the money will still be refunded to your credit card account.
Bank accountBank account3 to 5 business days
PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balancePayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balanceSame day the refund is issued
PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance and Credit CardThe amount paid with your card will be refunded to your card. The remaining amount will be credited to your PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus balance.card-Up to 30 days
balance-Same day the refund was issued.
Debit CardDebit Card
Up to 30 days
*If the refund can't be applied to your debit card, it will be sent to your PayPal account.

***Bank funded transactions: for cases in which a refund is requested or processed shortly after a purchase is made, we will make an effort to cancel the transaction, so you are never charged. If we’re unable to cancel the transaction, then a refund will be processed and credited to your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.