Why is it so hard to get help from Paypal?

Veenus
New Community Member

I am trying to contact Paypal as I have almost an entire month of transactions missing from my activity statement.

There is nothing in the "Contact Us" options that are even closely related to this issue.

What is with this service? Why is the customer service sooooo limited for such a popular platform?

I am going to pick any old option then and try to contact them anyway and tell them my issue, it seems that is the only way.

What happens if there is an urgent issue? I think Paypal needs to broaden and expand it's customer service team, definitely needs to hire more staff and don't tell me the company doesn't have the money as we all know that that is total crap!!

I really need help with this and it seems plenty of others do too.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Veenus

They are 'trialing' a live chat option but only in North America at the moment.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.