Why does PayPal not use the funds I already have for a payment?

Audhudson
New Community Member

I bought something from ebay and have more than enough in my PayPal account to cover it. But PayPal took the money out of my bank account. Not good. Why does it do this? Just to keep my money? Not working if so as I will now withdraw the funds I have in there.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ChitoR12
Contributor
Contributor

Right they are trying to keep my money as well over $200 that has been on hold for more then 21 days I sold something followed all the they said if there's nothing wrong I'll be able to use the funds in 3 days after my package got delivered well I checked in with the buyer and it's almost been a whole 3 weeks since he got his package and still I get no response from paypal they don't help out for <removed> , I'm so tired and fed up with their <removed>, i would rather give the buyer a refund and let him keep my items instead of having paypal keep it I'll just take as a stupid lesson learned My advice is don't use paypal you could still buy stuff with you debit or credit card on ebay it's much better trust me I bought a lot of stuff like that besides it's easier to check you're statements or any problems you could go to your bank but with paypal it's a headache you have to make an appointment to get a phone call that takes forever to answer and when they finally do they say they can't do anything about it and just waited out so in other words I think there trying tell me that I just got robbed in a polite way

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.