Why can't I pay off my debt one purchased item at a time?

Travis25
Contributor
Contributor

I noticed that with my Student Loans, I have the option to pay off my debt either through one lump sum(Just like how PayPal does it) and have the allotted sum get divided up between each group(s), or I can pay it off by selecting which group I would like to pay off first. 

I feel that with Paypal only allowing people to have only ONE option to pay everything off in lump lump sums is inefficient. This can give me the inclination that PayPal is doing this just to collect on the interest, which if this is true that would be wrong. The amount that the user is applying is very small because of all the items that the user purchased, compared to if people had the option to pay based off of purchased item. 

If people could have the choice to pay based on items that they want to pay off first, they can pay off their debt faster and use the credit more often.

Is there anyway that you guys could implement this as it would make the customer experience that much easier and convenient.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.