Why am I not able to receive my payments?

sadhika
New Community Member

Hello community members! I have created my PayPal account past 1 month, I also added my bank account details and linked my bank account to it. But I don't have any idea why my account is not receiving payment. The sender (he lives in the US) has tried many times. Then I created my PayPal.me link for overcoming this problem ,but still I am not able to receive my payment. I don't have a pan card either. From where would I solve this issue? It is showing this message: Sorry this recipient can't accept payment right now. Please get back soon.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

roch91
Contributor
Contributor

hi @sadhika ,

To receive international payments, apart from adding the bank details and verifying email address, we need to do another step- that being completing KYC form. This form has a few entries where PAN and purpose code(a drop down which lets you select the purpose for which you are receiving payments) being the most important ones. Since you don't have a PAN i don't know if this will work. Give it a try. Once this KYC is complete you will get a mail saying you can now receive payments into your paypal account.

link for kyc - https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/know-your-customer

Login to Me Too

roch91
Contributor
Contributor

hi @PayPal_Olivia 

I seem to be having a similar issue. I got a mail from Paypal telling me that a payment is waiting and to go to the resolution centre and resolve it before a deadline. But the resolution centre is empty with no open cases? I had added my bank account beforehand but it seems my PAN card details and purpose code might have been missing. I have added them now. I received a mail saying I can receive payments now. But what about the prior payment that is already waiting. How can I proceed when the resolution centre is empty with no open cases?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.