Why Paypal payee hard to Find in India

Mayank0071
New Community Member
Its very hard to find stores and online ecommerce which gone accept Paypal only limited one r accepting PayPal showing they r available on Domino's but two month back when i have to pay its(PayPal) only available on their website and now its removed from their too
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Mayank0071. Thanks for taking the time to post your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've had a hard time finding stores and online eCommerce sites that accept PayPal. That's no good, for sure!

One great resource, however, is PayPal's website at https://www.paypal.com. There are merchants and offers mentioned on that page, and you can click on Shop at the bottom of the page to see more merchants.

It's not possible, however, for PayPal to maintain a comprehensive list of merchants where customers may use the service to pay for purchases since merchants and websites appear, change and disappear so quickly. But, if enough customers tell a merchant they want to use PayPal to pay for online purchases, that would likely encourage the merchant to start using PayPal.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.