Why I can't accept the money?

JusufKaba
Contributor
Contributor

You can't send them money 
Your receipt can't accept payments right now?
How to fix it pls help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hi @JusufKaba

Thank you for the post. I understand you are concerned about the payment issue and I am sorry for such inconvenience. Have you checked the resolution center to see if you have received any notification regarding your account status? If not, kindly check and complete the process mentioned in the email. Sometimes, limitations may be placed on your PayPal account, which could restrict you from completing certain actions: such as withdrawing, spending, or receiving money. For any account-related issue, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

JusufKaba
Contributor
Contributor

hi @PayPal_Ayesha 
I can't receive money because of my country which I think isn't normal, Paypal has to make something for us, I use now other websites and suffer there just because Paypal doesn't let us, we live in these countries too, we have work we do, we have tech and internet too, It's kinda unfair for me to lose jobs because people can't pay me. Please look for a way to make it eligible for us to get payments.

Kind Regards,
JUSUF

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JusufKaba 

The option to receive paypal payments is sadly not available in Macedonia.
You can only send payments for purchases funded by your (confirmed) credit card.

Paypal varies a lot country to country and can only offer the services that the banks / governments of that country allow it to offer.
There are quite a few countries unable to receive paypal payments.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/residence-full

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.