Whitdraw question

pokerhabs
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

So, I whitdrawed money from an investment into my paypal account : Everything seemed to work fine, I got the ''payment received'' confirmation on my paypal's activity tab.

My question is: My paypal balance still at 0$. My paypal is linked to my Visa card so I tought, maybe paypal directly sent that money on my Visa. Been 4 days and no sign of that money...

First time ever I use Paypal to receive money. Do I need to wait couple more days and check my Visa log again ? It was week-end so maybe I had to wait a little more ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Dorcas3030
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal money is pending
Login to Me Too

pokerhabs
Contributor
Contributor

You mean, it's written ''pending'' on your activity tab ?

Mine said ''completed'' but no sign of that money anywhere.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Celeste

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting our Community Forums.

@pokerhabs - I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your payment. Generally when you receive a payment, you should see it available in your balance. If you still do not see the payment in your balance, I would encourage you to get in touch with us by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

@Dorcas3030 - If your order status is pending, it's possible that the payment has not been completed by the merchant. Here's a great Help Center article about Why My Order Status is Pending. I hope this helps!

Take care,

- Celeste S.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.