Which account was used?

scorpio012
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I just made a purchase online and I always use my PayPal credit account when doing so. What happens when I get to the checkout section it'll give you a choice on how you want to pay, a credit card or PayPal, or PayPal Credit. When I click on PayPal Credit it'll switch me over to the PayPal site and I will need to log into my account and when that's finished it'll switch back to the companies site i just bought from. But the site I bought from tonight it didn't give a choice between PayPal and Pay Pal Credit. I usually don't keep very much money in my regular PayPal account, but I do in my Credit account, but tonight since it didn't give me a choice between the two accounts, I'm concerned about which account was used to make the purchase? Can anyone tell me how I can find out which account was used? When I went to "Summary" on PayPal it showed the transaction but it didn't tell me which account was used? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.