Where to find my payment record

Ritamau
New Community Member
I have made a payment to the seller by Paypal with Guest Account. After that, the seller sent me something wrong and I requested for a refund. I was told that the money will automatically proceed to my original payment method within 3-5 working days. However, it's been about two weeks and I have not yet received my refund. I tried to search for the answer and learnt from somewhere that I should go find my payment confirmation email and link my payment to my Paypal account. After signing up with the same email address, I still can not find the transaction in my account. What's the next step for me to solve the problem? I hope I can get someone's reply here. Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ritamau,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

You're payment would only be linked to an open PayPal account if you sign up from the email confirmation you received when making the payment. So it you signed up on the website this would not work. Don't worry though, we can still help with the payment. You would just need to give us a call in relation to this. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. On the phone we can locate the payment for you and confirm if a refund has been issued. If it has not, we cannot assist you in opening a claim. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.