Where's my money?

chimeramanti
Contributor
Contributor
I recently received some money for an art commission, and got an email from PayPal saying it's ready for me to accept. When I got to my homepage, it didn't ask me to accept the money, but rather treated it like it's already in my PayPal balance. Usually when I receive money, there's an option on my homepage when I first arrive asking if I want to put it in my PayPal balance or if I want to transfer the money to my bank account– I prefer having everything in my bank account, so I always opt to transfer. But now, I don't seem to have the option to? I went to the page showing the individual transaction, but the only option it gives me is to refund the money. I checked my bank account and it doesn't show any transfers from PayPal, so it's not in there. I assume it's in my PayPal balance, but I don't even know how to get to the page just showing my balance (I use the mobile browser, so it may be a matter of me needing to use a computer or the app). I just want to know my money is still mine, and if I can transfer it to my bank. PayPal support itself isn't exactly being helpful, so I've turned to here. Any tips are appreciated, thank you!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.