Where is my money?

Andranik1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! On June 4, I transferred the money (313USD) , the transfer by Paypal was not confirmed, the transfer is not visible in my activity, but the money from the card was withdrawn. The seller did not receive the money. I got sms from my bank: E-POS GNUM (purchase) $ 313.00   PAYPAL * SZONSU, LU 06/04/2019 09:15. Please tell me where my money is.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @Andranik1,

It sounds like your payment may have been placed on hold on the seller's side. That would mean the amount is pending on their end, but everything came out and processed correctly on your end. I would advise asking the seller if they received an email from PayPal regarding the status of the payment. If your seller is unwilling to work with you, or the transaction processed from your card but never completed, you can always file a dispute against the transaction. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.