Where is my money from Ebay sale?

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a small item on Ebay, total £4.22. I got a message from Ebay saying buyer paid, time to despatch. There has been no notification from Paypal, and no payment showing. When I view Paypal transaction through ebay orders page, it shows the paypal transaction but it look different than usual and no paypal fee has been deducted. The payment is not on my activity feed or added to my balance. Its all very odd. Any thoughts? Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Creativevacay
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue, called Paypal and they can’t see it. Going to try eBay now. Did you figure it out?
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, no I didn’t figure it out, but it looks like other people are having similar issues. I sold something else sometime later, and that went through as normal. I managed to get the PayPal transaction number from the eBay order option “view PayPal transaction”, so I’ve emailed PayPal with the number , so hopefully they can track it. Thankfully it was only a relatively small amount of £4.22.
Login to Me Too

LadyBosley
Contributor
Contributor
My payment of £4.22 has just appeared. They must have fixed the problem. Hope your payment gets sorted too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.