What to do

FINDMTR
Contributor
Contributor
I payed one csgo account with G2A PAY and i havent noticed but after i payed that i have losed 1.60 every month random day. I noticed that yesterday and paypal didnt gived my money back because they say there is not anything wrong. I canceled automatic pay but i want my 2x 1.60 back because im poor student and i need my money back. What i need to do to get money back because paypal dont want give them back. Hope someone understand my bad english.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FINDMTR

If you had a subscription set up in here...........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.
................then you must have agreed to that subscription or it would not have been set up and that means any payments paid out by paypal were authorised by you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FINDMTR

If you had a subscription set up in here...........

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.
................then you must have agreed to that subscription or it would not have been set up and that means any payments paid out by paypal were authorised by you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.