What’s my PayPal account?

Pam171
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all!

Hope you can help because eBay suggested PayPal are the ones to help!

I sold something on eBay and posted it on Dec 10 after my customer paid (private sale, I’m not a business)

It never arrived, so I refunded my customer and took the hit on behalf of Royal Mail

Today, 43 days later, Royal Mail delivered my parcel to my customer.

My customer wants to pay via Pay Pal and I can’t find my account details for her to pay me anywhere on the PayPal website.

I need to let her know these details so she can pay me.

How do I do it? Please help!!

Thanks, Stay Safe.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pam171 

Send a money request or invoice to her email address OR give her your email address to use the send money > goods/services option.

Also check this......

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pam171 

Send a money request or invoice to her email address OR give her your email address to use the send money > goods/services option.

Also check this......

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.