What kind of account would i need for this?

Matthew-harrisw
New Community Member

Hey, so. Me and a few friends currently own a FiveM server. Hosted by ZapHosting, he pays around 30 dollars a month for it. Due to some internal affair political issues between us we have decided it would be best if we were to chip in together ( me and the other main head) as to not be pulling the "I pay for it, therefore what i say goes" without getting into too much detail about the server which im sure you dont care about, the question is, how are we to setup an account where i can link my paypal/card and he can link his paypal/card and every month, we can pay 15 dollars each into ZAPHosting from the account. Is this a thing? Thanks a lot. - Matthew Harris

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Matthew-harrisw

No possible. Can't link different account holders of cards into an account. Cards and bank info must match the owner of the PayPal account. Doing so is perfect reason to trip the PayPal security system and get your account limited. Elect a treasurer of the group and each person chip in by sending their cut to the treasurer and they pay for the server subscription from their PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.