What is wrong with my bank account?

Bravado
Contributor
Contributor

I activated my bank account months ago. Literal months ago.
Now I wanted to buy something online with PayPal and it wants me to add my bank account/credit card.
I don't have any option to just pay with the bank account I already have, perfectly fine and activated.
When I tried to add it again it just said "You already added this bank account to your PayPal account".
I can't pay, even though it clearly and without a doubt says on my PayPal account, that my bank account is verified.
What is going on?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bravado 

Have you confirmed it with the 4 digit code?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bravado
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 
Yes, of course.
I'm not one of those people who say "I don't know what's wrong, I did everything right." and then didn't even follow the most basic directions.
But thanks for replying anyways.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bravado 

Well some folks are which is why I have to ask the most basic questions first before going on to the next step.

Sorry to have wasted your time then I won't bother going any further.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bravado
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

"Sorry to have wasted your time then I won't bother going any further."

I feel like I ought to reply to this after that.

I basically just said "I'm not an idiot" cause I wanted you to understand that I followed the insctructions and that the usual "did you try doing what they told you" won't help me. I even thanked you for taking time out of your day to reply to me cause I understand that you tried to help and I really appreciated that.

So why are you being so mean to me? You didn't waste my time, PayPal is wasting my time because their service is clearly not working correctly and  their support chat even closed early today so I can't contact them.

I have no ill will towards you, I just wanted to give you more information so we could arrive at a solution faster. Thank you for your time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.