What is the limits for both receiving and sending money in an unverified PayPal account?

Sloyd
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know the actual limit I can receive or send using an unverified PayPal account. Is it $100 ,$500 What is the exact amount I can receive or send using an unverified account?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Sloyd,

Thank you for your post! The limits may differ depending on country and/or currency. Please let us know what country your account is registered in and the community can find the information specific to accounts in that country. 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bryanpyk
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry for the late response, the account was opened in the UK.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Bryanpyk,

Thank you for your question. While most of the limits are not published in an article, this article does list the receiving limit. 

You should be able to view any available information specific to your account limits by logging in to your PayPal account and going to "More about your account" near the bottom left of the page. There should be a link for "View your account limits".

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.