What is the Phone Number of the Paypal customer service in Israel?

Nath2019
New Community Member

I have been trying to reach Paypal customer service in Israel and the number provided on the website is not working when dialed from Israel. 

What is the phone number of customer service of paypal in Israel? 

I would appreciate to have a reply asap as I need to stop a recurring payment supposed to happen today and I am not able to cancel it from the Paypal website

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nath2019 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nath2019
New Community Member

Thank you @kernowlass for you replies Smiley Happy

1. I have checked already in the contact page and the number given for Israel help center <removed> is not working when you call from Israel Smiley Sad 

2. Re the pre-approved payments, I have canceled the recurring payment which was supposed to be made on April 19th but now it says that the last payment will be made on April 18th (which is today) so I want to make sure that I have canceled the recurring payment effectively and that it will not be charged today => that's why I want to speak to customer support Smiley Happy

looking forward to your reply Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.