What is INSTA XFER

Taq123
Contributor
Contributor

I have an PayPal account and constantly see this INSTA XFER withdrawal on my account numerous times and I don't want to close my account because I run my business from my account. What is INSTA XFER? and why do they keep taking my money. My bank say take it up with PayPal? Because it is attached to PayPal. But PayPal says take it up with my bank. Can you help me please?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

did you sign up for some subscription and allow them to take money from you on a regular basis?

if not,and you didn ot buy anything,then ask your bank to investigate,they should know where it comes from,just because it said Paypal,may not be coming from Paypal.

Instant transfer I believe is a service where you pay 25 cents to Paypal and use your bank debit card and money would be transferred in 30 minutes,instead of days,Ibelieve now there is also 1% plus 25 cents? 

Login to Me Too

Tinkersmom
New Community Member
I didn’t sign up for anything . There is no place I can find to opt Out Of this “service” to fix the problem . What can I do besides getting rid of PayPal all together ?
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

if you cant find them in your PAYPAL activities,then it cant be from Paypal,

how is your security on your computer or cell phone?

Login to Me Too

Tinkersmom
New Community Member
I have had this prob too. It is supposed to come out of my pay pal credit but I see it there and my bank Account both. I am evidently being double charged. I can’t afford this obviously and guess I will ha e to close out my PayPal completely idk what else to do.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.