What a nightmare the past week has been

Bernster2011
New Community Member
Ebay changed their payment system recently but unknown to me, the funds still go through PayPal but PayPal don’t record the transaction, only as a guest. They then ask you to confirm delivery against your activity. But it doesn’t show in your activity. After three days of going around in circles, I still can’t confirm delivery so the seller can’t access the funds. When I ask PayPal to add the transaction and confirm delivery they say it funds will be available by 4:16pm yesterday. But the funds weren’t. So I contact PayPal message center and they proceed to tell me to confirm the transaction. So I tell them that it’s not showing on my transaction list. I’m told it’s because I paid as a guest. But I didn’t, I paid through eBay, same I have done for years. Then they tell me to go to my transaction list and confirm delivery. Then I tell them that it’s not on my list. I feel like I am banging my head against the wall. They read my words but don’t act in them. They couldn’t make it any harder if they tried. I’d call them if they had a number but they don’t make it obvious! I am mentally drained by the incompetence of dealing with PayPal message center.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.