We were not able to complete your request. Please try again. Estimate Updates.

WOMO
New Community Member

Hello. I cannot update an estimate I have saved. I keep getting the error message 

What is wrong? I cannot save it, edit, send or preview it at all.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

arlin90
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same error. I cannot transfer funds since the other day.
Login to Me Too

LLaimable
Contributor
Contributor

Hi did you find a solution as I too cannot save any estimates I am trying to create, same error message with no helpful information at all?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi LLaimable, 

I am sorry to hear that you have been having issues saving your estimates. Is this still happening? If so please share what the error message is saying so we can advise you further. 

Thanks

Paula 

Login to Me Too

howarthm
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get this fixed. I am having the same problem. Did PayPal give you a fix?

Login to Me Too

khwwalden
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same error. I have an estimate which I made previously, and today wished to edit it and send the revised estimate to my client. I clicked Edit, and am able to make changes to the document. However, if I click "Save" (either option), "Send Update" or "Preview" I get an error at the top of the page which reads "We were not able to complete your request. Please try again." I have been trying this for about a half an hour intermittently and continuing to get the same error. I have tried closing the estimate (losing the changes I had made) and going through the process again, with the same result. 

Login to Me Too

howarthm
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. Did PayPal give you a fix?

Login to Me Too

LLaimable
Contributor
Contributor
I figured after no updates were visible to this problem, although PayPal are happy to take a % of my invoice but not offer any kind of proper support I would stop using them! Perhaps you will have more luck!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.