We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Danishfakih17

It's January 2018 and I'm still having this problem. Emailed them and they sent me an automated message which gave me someone regarding something on eBay. I haven't even opened eBay ever in my life. PayPal's customer service is extremely weak and their security body is weaker. They're just using AI to randomly flag people and limit their accounts and they themselves don't know how to solve it. My old account got restricted as soon as I made it and it didn't even give me an option to resolve it. It said no open cases but I still had the notification which said that my account is restricted and I need to go to resolutions centre to solve it. PayPal doesn't make sending money easy it makes it more complex. The only reason I use it is because I don't have a credit card and I can use PayPal to make most of the online payments.

Login to Me Too

peromiljus

There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

All verified many time but same problem.I contacted paypal many time without any response

Please help

Login to Me Too

RajeshPandian
Contributor
Contributor

I Just Changed My purpose Code Earlier. And That moment Onward I Cant Receive Payments. My Friend Tried to Send To me payment and he cant send now it saying this Error. So is there any ways to solve ?

Login to Me Too

barbarar1
Contributor
Contributor

I am also getting this error. My account is verified, 1 year old, credit card updated, bank account updated.. I can recieve money. my SSN etc are entered. My phone number is entered... but whenever i try to send ANYONE any money, (even as friends n family) or try to buy something, I get an error!!!

What to do??

Login to Me Too

iELITE
New Community Member

hi all,

I am having the exact same problem.

I have verified everything and i have sufficient funds.

Sadly, it keeps giving me this error.

I even tried sending in another currency....

Can anybody help me?

Login to Me Too

trxzzy

please help

Login to Me Too

wilmermurillo
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem from Honduras. 

My account is fully verified and my card as well, I've been using it to withdraw my money from more than one year and it suddenly started to happen this issue. Please someone help me! I need to withdraw my paycheck 😞

Login to Me Too

jhoanabarrera16
New Community Member
Hello I'm asking here paypal why my account is can't send right now??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.