We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Danna05

If you are sending funds from your paypal balance then  >>

1. Is the person you are sending the money to also in the U.S?

2. What other funding source do you have linked to your paypal account eg card or bank account?

3. What option are you using to send the funds? Are you using friends / family?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Danna05
Contributor
Contributor

im using paymaya link card, i have 400$ balance in my paypal im sending to this paypal into php, but he already checked his settings in wallet US$ already activated, im sending using family and friends!

Login to Me Too

FrustratedAF1
Contributor
Contributor
September 2017 and this is STILL happening. Tried every solution. PayPal CS just say it's an internal security system flagging up payments and it cannot be stopped. You can't override it. They say wait 24 hours but that doesn't work either. Good luck guys...
Login to Me Too

matcho2016
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue. My account is verified and limits are lifted but I still can't send money. Called PayPal support and spent 40 minutes over the call and finally that rep told me that he doesn't know the reason!!!!! 

Great staff PayPal!!

Login to Me Too

Fredo_Marku
Contributor
Contributor

please help me i dont know why dosent withdraw my moneys i confirmed everything Mobile , Email ,Address ,contacted them and why every month i got payments without any problem ... this september stoped and say Try again later 😕

Login to Me Too

deflick
Contributor
Contributor

This issue started hapenning to me today. Its unacceptable that you can't move your funds due to a "Security Program" flag.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Login to Me Too

yaniss
Contributor
Contributor

same here paypal germany

Login to Me Too

thyng
Contributor
Contributor

It's happened with one of my friend but it's worked with other friends. You though it's solved but it's till be a problem with other people. I think it's a bug of the system that need to fix. I try to ask my friend delete that account then create a new one. Let see what happens.

Login to Me Too

I have the same issue. I am from Bosnia & Herzegovina. Grr

Login to Me Too

lebach2110

Same here in Vietnam, all information is verified and cleared, still cannot withdraw or send payment.

@paypal you need to fix this asap !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.