cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

September 2017 and this is STILL happening. Tried every solution. PayPal CS just say it's an internal security system flagging up payments and it cannot be stopped. You can't override it. They say wait 24 hours but that doesn't work either. Good luck guys...
New Community Member

I'm having the exact same issue. My account is verified and limits are lifted but I still can't send money. Called PayPal support and spent 40 minutes over the call and finally that rep told me that he doesn't know the reason!!!!! 

Great staff PayPal!!

Contributor

please help me i dont know why dosent withdraw my moneys i confirmed everything Mobile , Email ,Address ,contacted them and why every month i got payments without any problem ... this september stoped and say Try again later 😕

Contributor

This issue started hapenning to me today. Its unacceptable that you can't move your funds due to a "Security Program" flag.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Contributor

same here paypal germany

Tags (1)
Contributor

It's happened with one of my friend but it's worked with other friends. You though it's solved but it's till be a problem with other people. I think it's a bug of the system that need to fix. I try to ask my friend delete that account then create a new one. Let see what happens.

Tags (1)

I have the same issue. I am from Bosnia & Herzegovina. Grr

Same here in Vietnam, all information is verified and cleared, still cannot withdraw or send payment.

@paypal you need to fix this asap !!!

It's January 2018 and I'm still having this problem. Emailed them and they sent me an automated message which gave me someone regarding something on eBay. I haven't even opened eBay ever in my life. PayPal's customer service is extremely weak and their security body is weaker. They're just using AI to randomly flag people and limit their accounts and they themselves don't know how to solve it. My old account got restricted as soon as I made it and it didn't even give me an option to resolve it. It said no open cases but I still had the notification which said that my account is restricted and I need to go to resolutions centre to solve it. PayPal doesn't make sending money easy it makes it more complex. The only reason I use it is because I don't have a credit card and I can use PayPal to make most of the online payments.

There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the resolution center so we can help you resolve this quickly.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

All verified many time but same problem.I contacted paypal many time without any response

Please help