We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Mark95841
New Community Member
We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. Unable to purchase on eBay. Al cc linked and verified. This is BS two hours now!
Login to Me Too

Mark95841
New Community Member
We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. Unable to purchase on eBay.
Login to Me Too

Asymmetry00
New Community Member
I still have this error message. I did everything you guys said- validating my phone number- checking for expiration date. I am trying to send with two prepaid cards with 25$ on them
Login to Me Too

pro003
New Community Member

Well it's March 12, 2016 and this glorious error is still appearing. I am trying to pay the order from ebay and I am getting this error two days straight. I've contacted PP support with email and still didn't get any reply or help.  I can't believe there is not at least a reason why is this happening, the message is just Sorry we can't process your payment right now and that's all. No advice no reason no nothing. I am so frustrated right now.  

Login to Me Too

greenalke1
Contributor
Contributor
I've had this issue for the past two weeks. I have a merchant oversees that I've been doing business with for the past year. She sends me a PayPal invoice and I make payment. However for the past two invoices over the last two weeks I keep getting this error message. I've contacted Paypal multiple times via phone and email and they say it is an ongoing problem and they're having their IT department look into it. Very frustrating as I am trying to run a business and ship my customers orders quickly. If this continues, we will be looking at alternative payment processors.
Login to Me Too

jby050293
New Community Member

cant sent money, why???

Login to Me Too

YasirLatif
New Community Member

This is very common error so here is the some solutions that you can try.
    Try to use the same internet connection that you use at the last transaction
    Clear the History / Cache of your browser.
    See if your sending limits are not reached (un-verified user)
    Check your have added the card & verified
    Ask the receiver to send you the invoice in your paypal account than pay that.
    Edit the billing information & re save
    Decrease the value of amount you sending.

Source:

http://problemshub.com/we-are-sorry-we-cant-send-your-payment-right-now-paypal-error-solution/

Login to Me Too

pjh-ik
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. While there might be a workaround, I won't be bothering, for the following reasons:

- The error message is infuriatingly unhelpful, offering no explanation for the error or suggested action, just the statement that the payment can't be sent. An appalling example of poor user interface design.

- The point of paypal is that it should make payments easier, not more complex!

- Paying directly by credit card is much much easier than struggling with such problems.

Login to Me Too

RobertCamera
New Community Member

Hi, I had the same problem and called the local paypal office. the reason the payment, (even after the person send me an invoice) was denied was because some countries have regulations paying to non profit organisations. I told the person to send me a request via his own paypal account instead of the company one. Solved. 

Login to Me Too

duckerr
Contributor
Contributor

After numerous calls to customer service, and having them disconnect the calls twice, I finally had the "supervisor" suggest I try a different browser. I explained I removed an old inactive credit card from my account and received a confirmation email from PayPal that very day and still he had no clue as to why I was getting the "Sorry" message. After reading this forum and finding no definite answers I took a shot in the dark and removed the last credit card linked to the account, logged out, and re-entered the same credit card info. I then re-entered the payment info, probably the 30th time today, and it went through. Customer service had no idea what the problem was or even how to trouble shoot it so my suggestion to you is to try removing and re-entering you creditcard or bank card info. Hope it helps and if customer service is monitoring these postings maybe it will give them a clue to locate the flaw(s) in their system.   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.