We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

xaosmatt
New Community Member

Pay pal, only vives me errors, is there other company like pay pal , I need to put my international money in , so I can widthdraw it to my country.

I just hate paypal, but i dont know other company that makes this service

Login to Me Too

Chrissy1983
I am trying to sent some money for goods and services...keep getting the message that paypal cant sent the payment right now.. Is there any way to fix this??? Im getting annoyed...
Login to Me Too

Earthslug
New Community Member

Hello...

Been trying to purchase a Steam game all day and got this message:

We're sorry,but we can't send your payment right now

No solution or additional info given...

Tried some other payments (donation to mozilla firefox and a google play app) and those worked no problem.

After few tries I actually saw this:

steam: The payment processor has reported an authorization failure

So Steam gave me more info than paypal itself and that got me to the steam forums.

The solution eventually was my bank account was unverified.

I overlooked this because I never use the bank account and only use the linked credit card.

Solution was: remove the unverified bank account

I just wanted to share this info.  Hope it may halp others.

Greetz

Login to Me Too

Drexlii
New Community Member

I found a solution that's very effective in most cases. Make sure you check your personal info and make sure everything is correct. For example, I too suffered this annoying problem. I then realized that my phone number isn't confirmed on my account. Fun fact: You can't confirm the same number on different accounts. I learned this the hard way. After confirming your number with a simple text that is sent, you should be able to send to friends. Hope this help. 

Login to Me Too

Godfred
please help why can't I send payment.
Login to Me Too

Dacreative1
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem... Anyone?
Login to Me Too

Orlut
Contributor
Contributor

Same error.

I made call to paypal support.

They know about it. It is technical problem in their system. They said  - wait untill it will be repaired.

Login to Me Too

Al333
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using my account for almost 10 years and had no problems until yesterday. Since yesterday I get this message:

We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support.

I didn't receive any warning emails from PP about suspending or limitations to my account, just can't use it for 2 days already.

Also, I add mobile number and verified it - but the problem didn't disappear.

Login to Me Too

Ukrainian
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service." Very annoying. It's a second time this year PP demontrates a low quality service. First was an unwanted currency conversion and now it's a plain denial of service. May be you will pay more attention to your level of servicing clients?

Login to Me Too

Danna05
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem! i can't send money to my family i have 400$ in my account but can't send a single $ to them this is so annoying anyone got some solution? i've been searching for solution for 2months! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.