We could not complete this payment - denied by the card issuer

admee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I have received an invoice for US$4500 that is receiving an error message when I try to pay.

I have previously paid numerous invoices, some exceeding that amount, with the same debit card I have on file. However, now I am receiving this message - "We could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please reply with a different card."

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

-CGreene-
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem as above, and the same as many, many frustrated PayPal users, who apparently receive no useful replies in this "community" forum when posting about this very common issue.

I am linked directly to my credit union checking account, and I am getting this same message, when trying to send money re: denied by card issuer.  

There is a reason I left PayPal 15 years ago. I am already aggravated and frustrated again, after just re-joining a week ago. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@-CGreene- 

Well if you think the community forum will not give you any useful replies why bother posting on here?

Go and contact customer services instead.

This is a 'user to user' help forum, so as you have not helped a single person on here presumably you are refering to yourself in not providing any useful help to others?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.