We can’t complete your purchase at this time,Please return to merchant & choose another way to pay?

tarldn
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this message whenever I want to pay with paypal, it's been happening on every website apart from eBay.

My paypal is about 2 months old, I have everything verified (cards, email, phone), no limitations/cases. It's a personal account and I do have a business account too which is about 10 years old. 

When I first joined my personal account I never had this problem and then all of a sudden it started, all my withdrawals are 72 hours too but my main problem is I can't pay with paypal for anything! Really annoying as I have a paypal balance which I want to use.

I contacted paypal via twitter and they said it could be because of cookies or something but I have tried on my phone, different laptop, someone elses phone, resetting apps/history etc and still not working, it's happened with at least 5 different websites/apps.

Why is this happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tarldn
Contributor
Contributor

does anyone know why this is happening? trying to call paypal and can't get through

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.