We can't complete your payment at this time in 2019

onDeaf
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all! To pay can't it's written: "We can't complete your payment at this time. Please return to the merchant and use their regular checkout.". What should I do?

paypal.PNG

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@onDeaf 

Sadly as you have given 0 info apart from an error message can't advise.

Some info would be good.............

countries involved.

currencies involved.

type of transaction.

funding source.

back up funding sources.

limitations if any.

etc etc

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

onDeaf
Contributor
Contributor

Poland

USD

Only Buy (eg up Premium)

Credit

limitation removed

and what else?

For example: Buy premium to upgrade. PayPal Mode for Live - all right key and secret from Developer in API. 

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

Login to Me Too

onDeaf
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Poland

USD

Only Buy (eg up Premium)

Credit

limitation removed

and what else?

For example: Buy premium to upgrade. PayPal Mode for Live - all right key and secret from Developer in API. 

Do you understand what I'm talking about?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @onDeaf,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to make a payment to a merchant using PayPal. It's possible that the seller has set their seller preferences in such a way that your payment is blocked. It's also possible that the seller's account cannot receive any payments at this time. Have you communicated with the seller? They can check their seller preferences and make sure that there are no limitations on their account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.