We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment

navneetqyz
New Community Member

We are sorry, but we could not complete this payment, because it has been denied by the card issuer. Please retry with a different card or funding option to continue with the payment...how can i solve it ..????????????

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tinwe
Contributor
Contributor

I received the exact same error. How did you solve it?

I called the card issuer and they didn`t even receive any payment request to authorize, so the card issuer is not the problem. I also tried different cards and I keep getting the same message, I`m not over the limit, and I used the card for another payment earlier this week without a problem. Please help!

Login to Me Too

Andrew73
Contributor
Contributor

It's a bug on PayPals front. It would really help us all of they would run some bug fixes instead of changing the way the app changes every month, and making every update to their system more of a mess than it was before. As it sits, the automated system that is supposed to confirm your ID's barely functions, so I already have to make every move through my bank account. Add the fact I have been dealing with back-to-back bugs for the last 3 days preventing me from paying, and I am just about ready to move to a FUNCTIONAL system (even if it is more dangerous)!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.