We are not able to process your request. Redirecting to classic view .

Tentate
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there!

I had to make a partial refund , but after clicking "refund" I 've got the message  "We are not able to process your request. Redirecting to classic view ."

And it doesn't redirects, it simply stays there...

I live overseas, tried to reach paypal over the phone but it is impossible 

Then I wrote to the message center,  they suggested to clear the browser history but nothing.
I have tried with three different browsers and three different computers..nothing

I've also used a different internet  connection, and the same

One Paypal assistant asked me for a phone number to be able to call me , I gave my phone number but nobody phoned me, may be because they had to make an international call, I don't know. Still waiting for a solution. Any idea? Is there any way to access the "classic view" written on the message= Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Tentate
Contributor
Contributor

Great Karina! all the credits for you ! I keep on calling Paypal and writing each day, no solution from their side yet, thank you a lot!!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tentate 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tentate
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Kernowlass, my country is Argentina. I was checking my profile but I don't find where to add it

Thank you

Login to Me Too

eafer
Contributor
Contributor

I see the same message when trying to accept a payment in sek. I'm also in Argentina, so I guess that may have something to do with it.

Login to Me Too

enriquep
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, also from Argentina

Login to Me Too

kgonse
Contributor
Contributor

The same is happening to me. I received a payment but when I click "accept" there appears the message "We are not able to process your request. Redirecting to classic view"....

Did anyone find a solution?

Thank you

Login to Me Too

YGameServices

I have the same error and i'm also from Argentina, I opened up a case with support 15 days ago and they replied they started investigating the cause.

The case is about to close and they didn't give a fix yet.

---------

Parece que muchos (o quizás todos) los de Argentina tenemos el problema. Me dijeron que lo iban a investigar pero nada mas que eso y aún no lo arreglan. 

Login to Me Too

eafer
Contributor
Contributor

Good news, I just got it to work! The solution is surreal: you have to change the language for your account to spanish. I got the solution from this lady, so credits to her.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Tentate
Contributor
Contributor

Great Karina! all the credits for you ! I keep on calling Paypal and writing each day, no solution from their side yet, thank you a lot!!!

Login to Me Too

Tentate
Contributor
Contributor

There is a mistake, the badge is not for me , is for Karina !, who can change this now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.