Warning interpol !

Linske
I have received a payment of 50 eur from a customer for a package .. and have passed the tea and trace codes and my mobile phone number to paypal but apparently I did something wrong I do not understand anything at all
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Linske

What does interpol have to do with anything?

I hope you are not the victim of a scam?

DO NOT send anything unless the funds are showing in your paypal account BALANCE.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Linske
yes they say that I 850 eur has to pay back because an iternational account has been opened and that I now have to pay 800 but why I do not understand it
Login to Me Too

Linske
I have only 12,50 EUR on my Paypal account that’s iT Do i have too phone Paypal for this problem?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Linske

Well as you haven't actually said what is happening then yes phone them as we can't just guess.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Linske
i have to buy 8 neosurf fillings of 100 dur for a total amount of 800 eur the paypal account of .. who has his domicile in england it is therefore impossible to transfer the pound sterling to an account that euro does not use internationally but I have sent the package to an address in Belgium
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Linske

I am 99% sure you are being SCAMMED.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.