Walmart shopping is deducted but no order is displayed

pockycry
New Community Member
My shopping account was debited when I placed an order on Wal-Mart, but there were no orders. Wal-Mart couldn’t check my order. I called the bank and said that the deduction is successful and the merchant needs a refund. I checked on Paypal and found that the merchant has not received the deduction. What should I do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pockycry 

Is it pending???

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order (as they didn't receive it) and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

WisoAltred
Contributor
Contributor

This looks like a support issue. Canada should have some customer support from official paypal staff avaliable if you try hard enough, so contact them or google how to do it if you don't know how.

Sadly, community can't help you here. My best advice is to wait a bit and check if the order magically shows up, else, ask your bank or the person the money was sent to for advice.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pockycry 

Is it pending???

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order (as they didn't receive it) and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.