WHAT A JOKE !

aggravated1
Contributor
Contributor

WHY DOES PAYPAL GIVE YOU CREDIT BUT THEN STOP EVERY SINGLE TRANSACTION YOU TRY TO MAKE ... DO THEY THINK ITS COOL OR SOMETHING ?... DOES IT MAKE THEM FEEL POWERFUL ? ...... OH I KNOW , ITS BECAUSE THEY TOTALLY SUCK ! .... NOW THAT IS THE TICKET !

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aggravated1

You can only use Paypal credit on sellers that offer it.

You can only use Paypal credit on transactions where Paypal offer it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aggravated1
Contributor
Contributor

no kidding , really ?  .... you mean i could only use my paypal credit  where paypal and sellers offer it as a payment method ...  so i cant use it at stores that dont offer paypal or use it with sellers whove never even heard of paypal ... wow what a concept  ! ... I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU CLOWN ! ... DID YOU REALLY THINK I WAS THAT STUPID ? ... even when i try to use the paypal credit that paypal gave me with merchants who offer paypal credit as a legit payment meathod with paypal themselves fully on board THEY STILL STOP THE TRANSACTION AND WILL NOT LET ANYTHING THRU EVEN THOUGH MY ACCOUNT IS IN PERFECT STANDINGS WITH PAYPAL !.. TRUST ME DUDE THEY JUST SUCK !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aggravated1

Guess reading is not your forte is it as you only read half of what I wrote.

Yes of course you can only use it when a seller offers it...................although I posted that as a lot of folks that have asked the same question did not know that..........so, your welcome.

The second part was EVEN IF THE SELLER OFFERS IT does not mean that it will be OFFERED AT CHECKOUT as Paypal still have to approve it as a Paypal credit transaction that they accept.

So glad I took the time to respond to your post and try and help you, don't hurry back now will you, hope you never need help in the future.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aggravated1
Contributor
Contributor

Well if you were really looking to help someone and not just jaw a few words for kudos you would know the difference between a person asking for help and a person who is merely making a statement ......  big difference .

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aggravated1

Looking for kudos, ...   Smiley LOL....I have nearly 14,000 of kudos / solutions I don't need anymore.

I just put that statement on the bottom of my posts to inform new users how they 'thank' someone if they want to.

And its fine to make a 'statement' I am well aware of the difference but maybe yet again you don't realise (or again not read) that this is an ADVICE FORUM not a STATEMENT MAKING forum, so you tend to get advice given.

I never use credit (don't need to) BUT at least I have taken the time to 'read up on how it works' so that I can advise others.

You haven't even bothered to read up on it (plus many other things obviously) when you are going to use it   Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

aggravated1
Contributor
Contributor

and that my friend is exactly what i intended to do ... my (statement) was left to serve as advise for all seekers !

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aggravated1

If its a statement and you are not asking a question then its always best to leave out a ? question mark when you are making said statement.  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.