paypal 50% cashback issue

Aniya
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a new paypal india account and transact for the first time on zingjoy website. I am eligible for 50% cashback instantly of my transcation but i don't get any cashback till now.kindly help.

offer T&C 

https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping#

Login to Me Too
602 REPLIES 602

Bssrao
New Community Member

I have a cashback voucher of 728 INR but it suddenly disappeared even though the expiry date is tomorrow. Please help me immediately

Login to Me Too

Patharkishan
New Community Member
I ordered first time in paypal but i not receive cashback of 400 rupees
Login to Me Too

Syam16
New Community Member
IHai am syam i have order myntra app so i have pay paypal first transection,in my account shows 50% cash back on first transection so i have to paid on myntra but cash back is not credited in my account soplease solve my problem as soon as possible
Login to Me Too

Rainavneet
New Community Member

I have 300 rupee voucher. But when I was trying to buy gift voucher from zingoy or paisawapas via PayPal it did not give me 300 rupee discount at checkout page. Even when I was trying to recharge my dishtv dettol box that time also it did not give me 300 discount. How can I use my 300 rupee voucher

Login to Me Too

chiranjeevsamal
New Community Member
I didn't received the voucher for shopping on MYNTRA and 1mg. Please help me out of these. I used PayPal because of these vouchers offer its already 1 month passed but I didn't received the vouchers
Login to Me Too

Partha2
New Community Member

Hi. I place my first order on myntra app on 15th December 2019. And i paid the amount using PayPal, that was my first payment through PayPal on this app myntra. I suppose to get 600 INR cashback in my PayPal account, i haven't received any cashback. Please help me on this. Regards partha2

Login to Me Too

vayungarg
New Community Member

I made a payment of INR 600 at beardo.in and ongoing offer was of 100% cashback upto INR 500. I was to be credited instantly but it has not been credited to my account yet. I have also received an e-mail regarding cashback that I won't be eligible for that but according to the terms and conditions mentioned on the offers page, I must have received the cashback voucher. HELP ME ASAP

Thank You!

Login to Me Too

Ankit17
New Community Member
I did a purchase on bewakoof.com of 300rs. it has been 20+ days and still I haven't received any cash back.
Login to Me Too

ravi_vaghani
New Community Member

i haven't received my cashback yet i booked ticket 1 month ago on book my show,and still i couldn't get my 500 rupees voucher

Login to Me Too

Mukul5
New Community Member
I made payment through PayPal on easemytrip but i didn’t received cashback voucher of 750 help me. I made first payment on ease my trip through paypal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.