Vivid Seats unable to process payment to account

bbeau1998
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I sold my concert ticket with Vivid Seats and I am awaiting my payment. However, they are saying they are unable to process my payment to my PayPal account and that I should contact PayPal to see what is wrong. Recently, my account was on limitations. However, I have fixed that and my account is now back to regular standing. I don't understand why I am unable to receive my payment.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

fclaude
New Community Member

@bbeau1998 wrote:

Hello,

I sold my concert ticket with Vivid Seats and I am awaiting my payment. However, they are saying they are unable to process my payment to my PayPal account and that I should contact PayPal to see what is wrong. Recently, my account was on limitations. However, I have fixed that and my account is now back to regular standing. I don't understand why I am unable to receive my payment.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hey, did you manage to work this out? I have a handful of overdue payments from Vivid Seats and they have been telling me the same thing, the issue is with my paypal account. I have been using paypal for years and have never come across this issue. I am becoming concerned Vivid Seats could be lying to me. 

Login to Me Too

jchamb
New Community Member

Any update on this?  My payments make it in but all get put on 21 day hold.  I can't get Paypal or Vividseats to do anything about it.  Vividseats has already verified receipt of tickets but Paypal will not accept that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.