Visa withdrawal error !

oshikuru
Contributor
Contributor

hello ..

I need some help because paypal support is not responding and i dont know when I can expect reply from support

I try to withdrawal to my visa ( instant transfer ) before 4-5 days and it was worked well, without any problem  .. now I am trying again and every time I reciving error message prom pay pal :

There’s a problem

Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

here is a screanshot: http://prntscr.com/rt4d9w

anybody have similar problem and how to resolve this ?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @oshikuru 

Sorry to hear about this issue.

There are several factors why you are unable to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Could be a limitation placed on your account or you may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Or our security system may have detected unusual activity or the amount could also be the factor. (significant change of amount from your previous withdrawals)

If the transfer to your card still doesn’t go through, try:
-Linking a different debit card and transferring money using this card.
-Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account.

*Though multiple attempts may still trigger the internal security program, I may suggest to try doing the transaction maybe after a couple of days.

Hope this helps but if you may need further assistance, you may try reaching out to us by logging in, click Help then Contact US.

Thanks and take care always.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @oshikuru 

Sorry to hear about this issue.

There are several factors why you are unable to withdraw money from your PayPal account. Could be a limitation placed on your account or you may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Or our security system may have detected unusual activity or the amount could also be the factor. (significant change of amount from your previous withdrawals)

If the transfer to your card still doesn’t go through, try:
-Linking a different debit card and transferring money using this card.
-Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account.

*Though multiple attempts may still trigger the internal security program, I may suggest to try doing the transaction maybe after a couple of days.

Hope this helps but if you may need further assistance, you may try reaching out to us by logging in, click Help then Contact US.

Thanks and take care always.

Login to Me Too

oshikuru
Contributor
Contributor

I clear my browser and wait 72 hours and now its working ..Thanks

Login to Me Too

NesimNesa
New Community Member

I have the same issue.

I have made a post asking the community to help me out.

Go and check my post if you can and help me out finally. It's been 5 days since I am trying and my visa withdrawal always worked INSTANTLY for the past 8 years.

I have made a post for the community so just go to my profile and check it, read it all as I have explained my whole issue and get back to me as soon as you can.

Let's make it working again.

All the Best,

Nesim

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.