Verifying Online Account Failure

jennacristal
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to verify my account so I can accept my payment. I verify my credit card information and hit continue and it comes up wit a page saying "Sorry — your last action could not be completed If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes." What does this mean? I tried it several times and the same screen pops up. I've checked my email nothing has come in. Someone help plz

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

HI @jennacristal,

Welcome to our Community!

This sounds like a technical issue which could be on PayPal or your card issuers side. These are usually only temporary, so I would suggest you try again. before doing this I would recommend you clear the cache and cookies on your browser before doing so. Please also check with your card issuer to make sure the card is cleared for online use. 

You could also try adding and confirming your bank account, as it is also possible to verify the account that way. You will find instructions here

Thanks

Martin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.