Vendor wants invoices for double billing.

MojoMouse
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I've been trying to sort out Spotify auto payments. I've just noticed they have been billing me twice, with different billing codes. I only have one service.

I've sent them the Billing IDs for the two accounts. I've got this bot asking for invoice numbers, and I can't find them. They are the ones who send the invoices to PayPal.

I thought I was emailing a real person, but clearly not. The replies are automatic, and I'm getting stonewalled. I have cut and pasted all the information in my two accounts, in relation to the payment history. They keep replying that I need to send them the invoice ID. I can't find it.

I think I'm now going in circles and it's clear they're just sending bot replies.

Any ideas? I'm 61, but I've been using computers since 1982, though I'm not a techie person. I've only been using apps like Spotify for the last 3 or 4 years. Paypal is great. I thought Spotify was good, and it's a good service, but it's impossible to move forward with this matter. I don't want to cancel Spotify as I have all my stuff set up. However, I don't want to be billed twice, and I would like them to refund me if there was an error.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.